OSR training services consist of public and private seminars on a variety of topics including Windows internals, driver development, file system development and debugging. Public seminar presentations are scheduled and presented in a variety of locations around the world, and customized, private presentations are delivered to corporate clients based on demand.
For the past several years, OSR has been the preferred provider for technical training within the Windows division at Microsoft. Let us bring that same level of expertise and experience to helping you.
From concepts seminars to hands-on, in-depth seminars on a specific topic for accomplished practitioners -- OSR has it covered. The map below represents the relationship of OSR's most popular seminars. For example, attendance at our Windows Internals (preferred) or Writing WDM Kernel Mode Drivers seminars (or equivalent knowledge) is the prerequisite for attendance at our File Systems seminar. Similarly, attendance at our File Systems seminar (or equivalent experience) is the prerequisite for the File System Mini-Filters seminar.
Security and Cyberwarfare researchers: Check out OSR's curriculum created specifically for your unique needs.
Why Take An OSR Seminar?
OSR Seminars are the real deal, period. What else would you expect from the world's leading resource for system software training, development, and consulting? OSR developers are out in the real world every day working on the industry's most leading-edge projects and bringing that knowledge back to the classroom for our students.
- At an OSR seminar you'll benefit from OSR's experience by learning common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid in your project.
- At an OSR seminar you'll learn not just the "how" but also the "why" about writing and debugging Windows device drivers and file systems. Knowing key implementation strategy helps make you productive quickly. A solid base of architecture and concepts will ensure you have plenty of knowledge to build on as your skills (and project needs) grow.
- At an OSR seminar you will gain insights into Windows architecture that only developers who know Windows at the source-code level can provide.
- At an OSR seminar you will get your questions answered during the seminar and via email from the instructor after the seminar. We're committed to your success, both during and after your training experience.
- At an OSR Seminar you'll experience the same high quality training we've provided for years, on a regularly scheduled basis, to the Windows team at Microsoft.
- At an OSR seminar you'll learn why we've been the number one resource for Windows system software development for 20 years. Nobody has trained more driver and file system developers than OSR!
If you're looking for the typical, boring technical presentation... don't bother coming to an OSR seminar. However, if you're looking for a seminar presented by high-energy instructors that really know the ins and outs of Windows internals, drivers, and file systems - don't wait any longer.Contact Us
More on Seminars
Public Seminar Schedule
Windows Internals and Software Driver Development
24-28 February 2014, Santa Clara, CA
Kernel Debugging and Crash Analysis for Windows
24-28 March 2014, Dulles/Sterling, VA
Writing WDF Drivers for Windows
28 April-2 May 2014, Santa Clara, CA
Developing File Systems for Windows
13-16 May 2014, Boston/Waltham, MA