OSR teaches public and private seminars about Windows driver development, file system development, debugging, forensics, and operating system internals. Public seminar presentations are regularly scheduled and presented around the world, including monthly presentations at OSR’s offices in Manchester, NH. Customized, private presentations are available to corporate clients at their location or, optionally, at OSR’s corporate headquarters.
For more than ten years, OSR has been the preferred provider for device driver, file system, and debugging training within the Windows division at Microsoft. If you’re wondering how to write a device driver for Windows, how to create a file system mini-filter, or how to analyze a Windows crash dump, we have the right seminar for you!
The map below shows the relationship among OSR’s most popular seminars. Click on the box containing the seminar title for a detailed seminar outline.
Why Take An OSR Seminar?
OSR Seminars are the real deal, period. What else would you expect from the world’s leading resource for system software training, development, and consulting? All of OSR instructor/developers work daily on some of the industry’s most leading-edge projects. They bring that real-world practical knowledge to the classroom to benefit their students.
- At an OSR seminar you’ll benefit from OSR’s experience by learning common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid in your project.
- At an OSR seminar you’ll learn not just the “how” but also the “why” about writing and debugging Windows device drivers and file systems. Knowing key implementation strategy helps make you productive quickly. A solid base of architecture and concepts will ensure you have plenty of knowledge to build on as your skills (and project needs) grow.
- At an OSR seminar you will gain insights into Windows architecture that only developers who know Windows at the source-code level can provide.
- At an OSR seminar you will get your questions answered during the seminar and via email from the instructor after the seminar. We’re committed to your success, both during and after your training experience.
- At an OSR Seminar you’ll experience the same high quality training we’ve provided for years, on a regularly scheduled basis, to the Windows team at Microsoft.
- At an OSR seminar you’ll learn why we’ve been the number one resource for Windows system software development for 20 years. Nobody has trained more driver and file system developers than OSR!
If you’re looking for the typical, boring technical presentation… don’t bother coming to an OSR seminar. However, if you’re looking for a seminar presented by high-energy instructors that really know the ins and outs of Windows internals, drivers, and file systems – don’t wait any longer.