Toolkits: Proven, Enabling Technology
Delivering value-add technology in the Windows enterprise is a daunting task. Windows itself is pervasive, and the wide range of environments that your solution needs to correctly operate in are overbearing. Add time to market pressures into the mix and the risk is rushing a solution to market to early, or missing the market all together.
This is where an OSR toolkit can be the answer. Our software development toolkits provide solutions that package stable, time-testing technology, with support from an engineering staff that has helped dozens of customers deliver successful solutions to market. OSR toolkits are generally licensed on a flat-fee model that includes the licensing fee and one year of support and maintenance services. Support for these toolkits is comprehensive, and can include special engagements for customization, performance enhancements, or broadened support. Many clients continue to purchase annual support contracts from OSR to be given access to updated versions of the toolkits and support for new Windows releases.
License a toolkit from OSR and you're getting much more than a downloaded software solution. We've spent dozens of engineering man-years developing this technology so you don't have to, but it would be of limited value without the value in OSR as a whole, backing you up.
- Code. It's a software development toolkit, so of course, the major component is the software itself. Depending on the particular kit, source code and/or object code may be provided.
- Samples. All toolkits include sample code that demonstrates use of the interface, and/or may be used as a bases for implementing the solution.
- Documentation. Release notes and APIs are provided and updated with every release.
- Training, consulting. Depending on the particular toolkit, training or consulting may be included. If not, multiple options are available for adding such solutions as part of licensure for a discounted fee.
- Maintenance releases, bug fixes and updates. Essentially, this is traditional incident support.
- Upgrades to new versions of Windows. WE worry about O/S level changes to ensure our toolkits "just work", allowing you to concentrate on the value-add of your solution.
- Answers to your questions. One of the most underrated values in our toolkit licenses. Our experience is just part of the value we bring to the table. Use it to your advantage.
- License to use and distribute. All toolkits include a royalty-free right to use and distribute toolkit binaries as part of your solution.
Even more, what you receive with licensure is an industry-recognized partner with a reputation for assisting a worldwide client base to deliver solutions to market that increase revenue, spark exit strategies, drive shareholder value and are measured as a success by almost any metric available.Contact Us
OSR Development Toolkits
File System Development Kit (FSDK)
Data Modification Kit (DMK)
"I want to thank you and the team at OSR for the fantastic job with the product as well as the support we required to make our cluster work as a windows file system. With the FSDK we saw dramatic improvements in the performance of our cluster when running thru that interface. The FSDK saved me months if not years of development time. Kudos to Tony for the fantastic support thru some sticky issues we ran into thru the paradigm shift. Once again, thank you!" -- OSR FSDK Customer
"Did I ever mention that you guys rock!? This is exactly what I need. And thanks for taking the time to look at this low priority interop incident, as it is really very high priority for us!" -- OSR DMK Customer
"Everything is going wonderfully well so far. Thanks so much for your and your team's support!" -- OSR DMK Customer