OSR’s New Seminar Space Makes Your Training Experience Even Better
OSR’s seminar space is integrated with our brand new offices in Manchester, NH. Having a learning space that’s integrated with our offices provides several benefits:
- Smaller classes. Classes taught at our Seminar Space never exceed 12 students. This allows for more individual attention to help make your seminar experience the best possible.
- Designed for learning. The Seminar Space is built specifically to support our training activities. It’s comfortable, it’s roomy, and it’s quiet. You get to focus on learning, without distractions.
- The potential for multiple members of the OSR engineering team to do presentations at any given seminar and to be available to answer your questions.
- We keep you well fueled. The Seminar Space includes a dedicated cafe area. We provide continental breakfast each morning, and a unlimited supply of coffee, soda, pastries, cookies, snacks, and goodies all day every day.
- Come when you want; Leave when you want. When you take a seminar at the OSR Seminar Space, you get your own key card that lets you come early in the morning or stay late into the evening if you want. You might use that time to work on your lab assignments, network with your fellow students, or even quietly get through your email. Our dedicated training network connects to a 1Mbps Internet connection for your convenience.
No Need to Wait: Seminars Offered Every Month
Seminars are available every month! Are you in the middle of a sprint and can’t break free? Did you just get a kernel development project dumped in your lap and need to come up to speed quickly? No problem! You don’t have to wait 3-5 months for your next opportunity to take a world-renowned OSR seminar, because chances are there’s an OSR Seminar scheduled in the next 4-6 weeks.
Take the One-Minute Tour
Wondering what our new seminar space looks like? Peter gives you a tour in less than two minutes in this video: https://vimeo.com/osrdrivers/seminarspacesept2018
Convenient Travel and Good Hotels
Travel to southern New Hampshire is easy and the cost of accommodations is reasonable. Choose to fly into Boston’s Logan Airport (about an hour to OSR), or opt for the convenient and stress-free Manchester/Boston Regional Airport (just 10 minutes from OSR’s Manchester offices). And airfares to Boston are particularly affordable.
OSR’s offices and classroom facility are within walking distance of multiple hotels, and a short drive from others. We typically recommend the Doubletree by Hilton in Manchester, NH because it’s nice (but not fancy), recently updated/renovated, and is less than a 5 minute walk to OSR. The Hilton Garden Inn Manchester is also nice, and is less than a mile from our offices (a reasonable walk on a nice day, but I wouldn’t recommend it in the winter!). There are additional accommodations of every variety within a short drive. Check your travel web site of choice, and don’t hesitate to email the seminar team if you’d like some hints or tips. Hotel rates typically range from $125 to $200 per night. And, again, don’t hesitate to contact us for information before booking.
OSR is located in downtown Manchester, NH — Manchester is New Hampshire’s largest and one of its most historic cities. Manchester was famous for its wool and cotton mills from the mid-1800’s to the early 1900’s.
Those old mill buildings have become homes for numerous tech companies (Texas Instruments, Autodesk, DEKA Research, and Dyn (Oracle) to name just a few) and higher education (such as University of New Hampshire and Southern NH University).
OSR’s offices are just a short walk from the mill yards, at the corner of Elm and Hanover Streets where we’re surrounded by restaurants and businesses of every description.
Come join us! We know you’ll have a good time. In addition to eating and drinking your way through Manchester, remember that we experience all 4 seasons in New Hampshire… so get outdoors during your stay with us! Enjoy the mountains, the beaches or the history that the New England area has to offer.
Contact us by email at seminars at osr.com or by calling us at 603-595-6500. We are ready to help you. We can advise you on the seminar that will best meet your needs (just tell us about the project that you’ll be working on and we’ll recommend the best way forward), recommend places to stay or visit, or even help with your travel arrangements.
Have Several People to Train?
We’re happy to have you come visit us for a private, customized, seminar arranged at our facility. Alternatively, we can come to you! If you have a group that needs training, let us know. We would be happy to discuss your needs and provide some guidance on creating a custom seminar for your team that fits your budget.