We’ve also written many utilities and much example code.
But, sometimes we’re not as quick to share as we might be. For example, we’ve only recently hopped-on the Git train. Now that we’re aboard, it just made sense for us to share some of our projects via GitHub.
Please check-back regularly because we’re constantly updating the code we share via GitHub.
Our Public GitHub Repos:
- deleteex: Demonstrate the new FileDispositionInfoEx behavior
- dirchange: Simple utility to watch directory change notifications on a given path
- Inverted: Example WDF/KMDF driver and test app demonstrating the "inverted call model"
- kmexts: Simple driver to register all available process, thread, image, Registry, and Object callbacks
- OSRDIO: Simple KMDF example driver, used as a case study in our WDF seminar.
- penter: penter hook example and driver time recorder
- tunnel: Demonstrate the behavior of the tunnel cache on Windows
- WDF-I: Writing WDF Drivers I: Core Concepts Lab Material
- windbg-exts: Various WinDbg extensions and scripts