Ready to register? Want to find out more about a specific seminar? Curious about logistics? Have a question for our seminar team? Feel free to contact us before you register. We want to make sure you are comfortable in your choice of seminar. Questions are OK! In fact, questions are encouraged! Like you, our dedicated seminar staff wants to be sure your seminar experience is a great one. Not sure which seminar to take? Just ask. Unclear on the logistics of our presentations? Just ask. Need to arrange for special dietary restrictions? That’s right…Just ask.
How to Register Online via Credit Card (hint…it’s easy!)
- To Register online via credit card, find and click the Register Nowlink on on the page describing the seminar you are interested in
How to Register Offline
- Phone: +1.603.595.6500
- Fax: +1.603.595.6503
- Email: seminars at osr.com
Information Required to Register
However you contact us, if you’re ready to register please be sure to include the following information in your correspondence:
- Seminar title, date and location desired
- Student name(s)
- Student email address(es) and telephone number(s)
- Company name (if applicable)
- Mailing address (and billing address if different)
- Method of payment
In addition to accepting Online registrations via credit card (Visa, Master Card, and American Express), OSR also accepts electronic fund transfers (EFT – ACH or wire transfers), company checks, or corporate purchase orders (see below) on approval from OSR operations department.
Purchase Orders: Please provide OSR with a copy of the valid purchase order. IMPORTANT: A valid PO will NOT confirm a student to a seminar and will NOT be considered payment in regards to taking advantage of any discounts. ONLY when payment is received will a student’s registration be confirmed.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment Schedule Payment must be made in full prior to the start of the seminar. Credit cards offered as payment for attendee registration will be charged during the Online registration process. Only those attendees whose payments are received at OSR at least six (6) weeks prior to the start of the seminar are eligible for the early payment discount price. This includes balance due on purchase orders. The early payment discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other OSR discount offerings. In cases where more than one discount is applicable, the greatest discount will automatically be applied.
- Attendee Cancel/Refund Policy The last day to cancel and receive a refund is four (4) weeks prior to the start of the seminar. Attendees for whom unusual circumstances will prevent attendance at a seminar for which they are registered are granted a one-time option to reschedule. In this case there are only two restrictions: (1) OSR must be informed of intent to reschedule at least two (2) weeks prior to the start of the seminar; (2) The reschedule must occur within six months of the original seminar start, regardless of OSR seminar availability (i.e. you are limited to the dates and locations where OSR plans to offer future classes). It is OSR’s policy to process refunds by either credit card (if payment was made by this method) or check and remit by mail to the payee within seven (7) business days.
- Student Handouts OSR provides one copy of its student handouts for each student attending a seminar. Additional copies are not available for purchase.
- Copyrights, Recording Seminars and associated seminar materials are copyrighted by OSR, and all rights are explicitly reserved. Seminars or seminar materials may not be reproduced or used in any form or by any means — graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems without prior written permission of OSR.
- Seminar Cancellation/Reschedule OSR reserves the right to cancel or postpone a seminar for any reason. OSR will make all reasonable effort to notify all registered participants of any cancellation or postponement at least two weeks prior to the start of the seminar. With the exception of cancellation due to force majeure (see below), in the event that a seminar needs to be rescheduled or cancelled, OSR will refund all course fees paid by participants. OSR does not recommend any participant make non-refundable airplane, hotel or car rental arrangements. It is OSR’s policy to process refunds by either credit card (if payment was made by this method) or check and remit by mail to the payee within seven (7) business days.
- Force Majeure OSR will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the entire seminar as scheduled. However, OSR will not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver any portion of a seminar if such delay or failure arises from any event beyond our reasonable control. Events beyond our reasonable control include, but are not limited to: acts of God; acts of war or threatened war; threats or acts of terrorism; outbreak of disease; national or local emergency; labor strike, dispute, or lockout; curtailment of transportation including closure of travel facilities such as an airport or train station; weather conditions; flight delays or cancellations; interruption or failure of electricity, telephone, or internet service; fire, flood or similar weather conditions; governmental restriction. Requests to deliver make up days for days not taught will be accommodated by OSR where possible for an additional fee, but at OSR’s option.
- Student Substitutions Substitutions are welcome. OSR must be informed at least two (2) business days prior to the start of the seminar.
- Accessibility & Special Services OSR strives to secure training venues that address ADA (or equivalent) accessibility, alternative diet/food preparation, and other needs as may be required by our students. Such facilities and services are not always available, thus we recommend contacting the OSR seminar staff for specific needs and guidance in these areas.