Whether you’re located in Seattle or Shenzhen, Denver or Delhi, Raleigh or Reading (all places we used to travel to for private seminars) we can bring the OSR seminar experience to your team, wherever they are, at less cost than you might expect.
Aside from allowing your team members to stay home and avoid travel, there are numerous benefits to arranging a private seminar from OSR. A private seminar format allows you to:
- Get project specific questions answered. OSR instructors have the expertise to help your group solve your toughest roadblocks.
- Customize your seminar. We know Windows internals, and how to write and debug drivers and file systems and various types of layered drivers and filters; take advantage of it. Customize your seminar to fit your group’s specific needs.
- Focus on specific topics. Spend extra time on topics you really need and less time on topics you already know.
- Provide an ideal experience. For groups working on a project or looking to increase their knowledge of a particular topic, OSR’s customized seminars are ideal.
- Save money. The quote you receive from OSR includes everything you need. There are never additional charges for materials and shipping.
- Save more money. Having OSR host a private seminar costs much less then sending a smaller number of people to a public class.
- Save hassles. Your team can attend from their office in your HQ, a disparate office, or at home
Take advantage of OSR’s world-recognized expertise and get the specific, customized information that your team needs. Be sure to check with us about any additional topics in which you’re interested – chances are we can accommodate your needs.
An OSR seminar consultant will work with your company to assist in arranging all aspects of the seminar. Our planning experience isn’t just limited to logistics. We have over 25 years of experience in seminar presentation and design. We have literally trained thousands of engineers in public and private seminars all over the world. When you schedule a private seminar, we put that experience to work, helping you define the topics and method of presentation that will best meet your team’s training goals.